Friday, July 22, 2011

Okay... because my good friend made me - here it is! The PAGE of horror! By horror I mean it's not very good fanart skteches. ;____; It's HETALIAAA~ If you know the series then I think it should be obvious who is who - if not then uh... yeah.


The reason why France is in (lazy) color is because I REALLY hated his sketch big time so I tried to kinda cover it up with a not so great slap of color (I am sorry big brother France, but you don't look fabulous thanks to me! ; A ; ). It was SO hard to decide which one to cover up because I only felt motivated enough to fix ONE of them.

I REALLY hate Russia's sketches, England's face is hidden by that teacup for a good reason I'll let you guys know because I didn't like his face... ;__; And don't get me STARTED on America AAAGH.

But the more I look at China's, the more I'm kinda okay with it. Haha. And I guess Canada is kinda okay-ish, too. Weird since he's just supposed to look like America.

1 comment:

  1. Page of uber awesomenehss!!! :D -saves- Yuh need to do more digital colorings when you have the time k cuz that one looks lovely (and you say you just slapped it on! xD) *v*
    Looking forward to more pages of uber awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete