Saturday, July 9, 2011

Doodles 7/9/11

Some random doodles I did today (instead of studying for a mid-term >___>; )

These are two identical twin brothers named "Aaron" and "Cameron" Carson. They're both supposed to be British and from Liverpool.

"Cameron" is a happy, eccentric boy with no sense of fashion (he's the one with the hearts pattern band-aid on the right with the soc- football). His shirt was tight on purpose, I was thinking like a girl's cut shirt on a dude. Haha (I know I'm not funny >__>; ). He likes to play football and he likes science and math to the point he studies it for fun.

"Aaron" is a grumpy boy who likes doesn't like much. He plays the tuba which emberasses him a little bit. I tried to draw him a bit chubbier than Cameron since Aaron is a bit of a lazy couch potato - I don't know if I achieved that, though or if I just made him look anatomically stupid/bad. Aaron talks about how much of a doofus his brother is a lot for no good reasons other than just because he can. Cameron loves his brother, though (and is fully aware his brother thinks he's a doofus) because Cameron is just that kind of person.

The little drawing in the top right corner are fail chibis of them playing/[Cameron dominating at] football.


A friend of mine (Hi Susie is Dead! ;) ) said she wanted more Daniel and I felt like drawing him today, too. So I decided to doodle him a bit. I kinda like drawing in this style - something about it just feels so... I don't know what the word I'm looking for it but I like it. The girl Rachel is drawn in, too (though I don't like the way she came out) If you can see, Daniel is stealing words from some papers in the bottom right corner. And above Rachel on the right words are spilling out of his mouth. I was thinking of the idea of "choking on your own words" and "bleeding words" and stuff so I decided to draw him doing that.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! more Daniel!! :D
    I like that style too, it reminds me of those raw ink drawings, lots of energy.
    You need to do a character sheet so I can do fanart of him xD ok lol

    ReplyDelete