Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I haven't updated in a while due to me getting a new job. It's loads of cool - I like my co-workers and the jobs aren't anything dangerous or anything so it's all good. :) it's just that 29 hours/week is... time consuming to say the least. That along with my early morning classes at a community college don't help to give me more time to do stuff, either. Hahaha. I'll see what I can do, though... But fair warning - I gotta go to a museum, write a paper, and other stuff this week - JOY.

On a good note, though: My Mom is getting me a laptop. She thinks it's best to get one now because they're cheaper now for back to school and we thought I might need one for college.

NOW ENOUGH OF MY USELESS BLATHERING~ Here is uh... sketch - DUMP - .




For my good buddy "Suzie is Dead" - Here is a SUPER lazy sketch for Daniel's outfit thingy... (One day I'll upload a DECENT thing to work off of - I PROMISE)


This is a younger version of the female version of the "Ark" character form earlier. She's supposed to look like a boy as a little girl.



ANIME STYLE!!! SO ingrained into my style and life - hahaha! :D The "blah" kinda looking girl sitting all weirdly is named "Rachel". Tory is a delivery boy - I don't know WHAT he delivers, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment