Saturday, July 9, 2011

Moar Stuff

I decided that I'm going to put less stuff on each post.

The character's name is "Ark". He's supposed to be a dude (the picture on the left is a girl version of him I drew once), but I'm too lazy to look for pictures of him as I usually draw him (as in a 20 year old and a dude). It's a weird story that's all sci-fi and stuff. I might or might not say more another day. (Maybe)

What I will say (to make the next post less confusing) is that his Dad took him when he was three and left their planet (Pohar) and went travelling around and stuff. When his Dad went back to visit his Mom, he was about 6 or so and had no idea who she was. Upon that his Mom decided not to tell him about being his Mom and told his Dad not to bother with it, either.

Ark as a child with various people in his life. The lady on top is his biological Mom "Bonnie" but he calls her "Miss Harker" upon her request.
The person he's with in the middle is a guy named "Oorzaneon" (I made up the name). He is Ark's favorite person.
The bottom is Ark and his Dad.

This is Ark's Dad "Cliff"

This is how my character notes tend to look like. (If you can read Japanese, try to ignore how BAD my Japanese is. >__<; ) I write in Japanese because I kinda don't like people looking at what I wrote. I know it's still a real language but I don't know that many people who can read it so I go with it.
This is Ark's mother "Bonnie". She tends to wear too much makeup.
This has nothing to do with Ark, but I wanted to post this in, too. It's a one-eyed lady I named "Lyeiera Weeggar".




No comments:

Post a Comment