Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Allyn Thompson


This is a small dumplet for a character named "Allyn Thompson".

The guy in the buttoned up shirt and stuff on the left and the punk guy on the right is the same guy - just in different outfits. He's saying "CLOD" in both bubbles in case my handwriting is bad (SORRY).

And in the bubble on the far right with him yelling he's yelling: "I hope you DIE in a car crash and catch on FIRE - ASSHOLE!"

The can in his hand is supposed to be beer - underage drinking because he is still 17. Him in the t-shirt and baggy pants is his pajamas.

OMIGOD - I realized how badly I drew him in the buttoned up shirt and his arm on the one with him and the spray paint can. SO baddddd.... D: (CUE TO IGNORE ME NOW)

Allyn does graffiti. He likes to paint pretty little art nouveau-esque designs on walls (which is sadly not my specialty so pretend that the flowers are correctly art nouveau-ey please TT__TT ) It's supposed to be more like this: http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/8/804/82MI000Z/posters/art-nouveau-designs.jpg Siggghhh...

He has a crush on a guy and he always calls him "stupid", "naive", "stupid", etc. and he writes it on the wall. He also writes poetry on the wall - but I SUCK as poetry so I'm not going to pretend I'm good and do one for him. P: (Maybe someday, hehe )

Oh, yeah - I do digital sketches. I recently got my tablet pen problems fixed so I've been trying find time to do it. The other part is hope I don't delete it lol! But as you can see - it's kind of an eyesore. ;__; It's the Allyn guy in color. His eyes aren't the same colors (very obviously lol). He and one other of his five brothers has this eye condition, too. It's heterochromia.

He's supposed to be wearing make-up - dunno if I made that clear if the green looks like shadow or something.

I'll try to finish it - seriously. It's not a super big one so... gimme a few weeks. (I'm slow :P )

1 comment: