Saturday, November 16, 2013























Figure drawing duuumppp (as usual XD) . I'm at this point where I manage to fall in love with about fifteen percent of the marks I put down, then going "uh... what is this mush? D: " on the rest. But... that's just learning a process, right? P: In five years I'll hopefully have a better idea of how to approach whatever my process will become.























Selected works from my "for studies" sketchbook. The top is a more slowly painted out-ish pumpkin because I noted that I haven't done any slower traditional painting stuff in a while. The rest are quicker, looser stuff. My favorite of the bunch I put up is the man with the suitcase. I saw him while I was in the library, leaning against his bags looking out the window and it just struck to me as a beautiful scene that could have easily been the start of some great movie. (My brain likes to think like that. P : )

No comments:

Post a Comment