Thursday, November 7, 2013

 

I decided to settle with this color for Cilff's skin better. A bit more yellow-ish, but I like that direction a bit more. 













I decided to draw an apple that I had packed for lunch today. I held it in my hands and painted (mainly the apple in) and rushed through my hand because I didn't want to hold the apple anymore since the club meeting for my major was about to start. Looking at it again, I think I should have played down the saturation of the hand and put more of the apple's tone into the hands to emphasize the apple s'more. The bottom is the apple again, except I ripped at and chewed it. I also smashed the apple a bit so that I could practice drawing small indents into skin and such, but I didn't have time to do that and I ate too much of that apple already. >__> Hehe... next time? 
















Since I was doing so many studies and in serious sleep debt lately (D : ), I gave myself a break and doodled something random. I plopped in a silhouette that looked like a bug and I worked off of it. I scrapped the first look and drew in some human feet then put a bird's body with a bug's head in the end. My friend thought it looked "cute" since it "looks like a bedbug! ". Not sure how that's cute... but... okay... it's apparently cute. XD Maybe I should paint like a swarm of these just acting like pigeons. =B 

No comments:

Post a Comment