Sunday, December 8, 2013

Been busy with school lately, but I've still been doodling here and there. Mainly in my sketchbooks, but sometimes I give myself some time to do some digital junk.

Here are a few I did on my computer.













It's this character as a weird rock monster thing. I was playing around with stuff I could do as a story (why I can't seem to finish anything, I partially blame myself for never deciding a mood or consistent anything...) and at some point I was playing around with a super cheesy idea where the character's powers overloads from some mystical external means.

The basic idea I had for it was that she gets sucked into some weird mystical energy thing that reconstructs her being into something that is fused right into the earth so she can just pop up at random as a rock creature of some sort. But being a piece of the earth leaves her unable to think fully straight (basically, her brain is on sensory overload since she can feel everything that's attached and moving on the planet) so she just sorta aimlessly wanders around and appears at random in random places. Chaos ensues.

I'm not quite sure if I'm really going to do anything with that idea at all, but I liked the visual idea of Mia just rising out of the ground.


















A small doodle I did of a ninja turtle, specifically Leonardo with a sword. I never finished putting his other arm in properly. I also didn't put his second sword into the pose because I seem to not know what to do with the second sword... Kudos to the people who have to work with a dual weapons character because the posing for them is trickier than I thought it'd be. @__@ Bahh....

Since I've never mentioned it on this blog, I'll mention it, now. I'm actually a HUGE ninja turtles fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment