Sunday, November 10, 2013

A doodle assignment. The teacher wants us to make scribbles, then create stuff out of scribbles weekly so that we get to use our imagination to make cool things. I over-did it and spent a long time picking which silhouette scribbles I liked, gathered references, etc... One and a half hour fun homework has now turned longer. Ooops. XD haha... 

 


















I also re-learned tonight that I tend to become bulimic under stressful situations. Good thing I usually don't get into drama, otherwise I think this may turn into a need-to-get-it-checked-out problem. XD I'm like more or less shaking in my systems from puking all the food I had today out and too scared to eat anything since I think I might end up puking it out. O_o My friend thinks I'm sick, and everyone hopefully only thinks it as me feeling sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment