Wednesday, November 6, 2013























After looking at my other blog, I noted that there were a few things I forgot to put in this blog. P: This blog is my more personal (as in I ramble all the time... =__= ) blog, so I think I forgot to post them earlier because I had a long, long thing to say that I never got around to writing. >__>

The very top drawing is of a blobfish with an afro. Two of my co-workers were joking about how our store mascot should be a blobfish after commenting it was rated among the most ugliest animal by many. The afro addition is because one of our other co-workers has an afro and so it became this sort of running joke to just mention his afro. My co-workers were pleasantly amused with it and joked about putting up signs with the fish all over the store. It's a dollar store and most people don't seem to understand the pricing system... so I made it wave a little flag with the price for most things in the store. XD That was my own joke... Though, I admit it makes it look like the fish is worth $1.50 without context.

The second and third one is of Marc and Ark (I draw a loooot of Ark... ) . They're two characters I'd love to ship, and even though I'm the one who made up these characters I can't ever see these two characters really being able to romantically get together. I think it's because they both ultimately want different things out of life. That, and Ark is gay -but, I feel like he's had a fully romantic feeling towards Marc before, though (zero sexual attraction in that feeling, though, since he finds males sexually attractive) P: . But, I think they ultimately enjoy this close as almost-siblings sort of thing with each other.
SO ANYWAYS... the top drawing is the two characters messing around with bandannas on each other. The second one is Marc offering a bite of some sort of snack to Ark. I wanted their combined silhouette to resemble a heart shape, but I broke that silhouette a bit because I wanted more flow out of Ark's body and that leg just seemed better that way... I know what it's supposed to be, so... fun for me and me alone, I guess. ; w ;

The third is an attempt at a sketch-up, ideation thing of a grown-up version of the little girl that I drew in the corner of an earlier picture post. P : Not sure if that's what I'm sticking with color-wise - but I do quite like the concept of her looking like a dancer of some sort. XD I called her "Feleena" for now because I was listening to "El Paso" while sketching a grown up version of her.

The bottom are some sketches that I did of some desert canyon-y type landscapes that I did based off of some photos that I saved to my computer and my phone so that I could keep doing studies even when my as of late spotting internet gets all weird. I'm thinking of doing more day-time canyon studies then moving onto trying to do some night time desert studies because I stopped and realized that I had no idea how to even pretend to paint a night time desert scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment