Sunday, July 1, 2012



This is something I drew for a friend because I was feeling major art block. She asked for me to draw an OC of her's. She likes it, so I'll live with myself. :) the background is uh... I have NO idea where the hell he is, I was just hoping sploshing on crap would eventually make sense. D: No... it doesn't.


My character Martin as an anime chibi thingy? I dunno, either. I just decided to have fun and wanted to do shiny-shine cell shady stuff. I added in a background that looks as good as a fifth grade's play background. =___= Sorry about that.
I noticed I never put up a picture of how I draw myself. This is just about how I tend to draw myself. What I'm shouting is just the sound of the Valkyries' battle cries from "Die Walkure". I'm holding a pen in my hand, it's a lazy sketch so sue me. P: 

No comments:

Post a Comment