Monday, July 23, 2012



 Random doodles from the comp.
Character on top is a transwoman. The boobs are fake - as in she stuffed a bra or something like that. More on her in the next post.

Bottom picture is two adoptive siblings talking in their living room. Devina is a super smart girl who likes messing around with mechanical stuff. I'm assuming she's working with some mechanical-machinery-board... thing... O_o (I'm technologically impaired, sorry. =__=; ) Ryou is a family-guywho's a bit of a stiff in personality, also featuring a bit of a boyish cockiness. The scenario is he's asking her what she's doing and she's telling him about some new project she's come up with that she's excited about. I purposely tried to give her a very big grin because I sort of like those sort of  goofy-ish expressions on her when she's in that sort of mood. Otherwise, I usually like to draw her with more subtle expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment