Sunday, July 29, 2012

Ugliness updaatteee

I tried to be all painterly again... And failure-ly... again! D:< One day I will become a more decent painter...

One funny fact about this character - those glasses are fake, it's a funny fashion statement of her's. xD
 A sketch of some demented idea of a harpy I drew a few days ago. I thought that having two heads would be a cooler idea for a harpy. This harpy has one ugly, bird-like head and one more prettier, normal-looking head. My main motivation for this was actually I couldn't decide which kind of head to use so I just gave her two heads - smarty, I am. >_>;
I had the HARDEST time going through with posting this one up, don't ask why... it was just hard. >__< Brownies for anyone who can guess where the idea of the outfit came from. P: Probably will be hard to tell because the top isn't sparkly and the lady isn't blond.

I wanted to try drawing something... sexy. I kinda don't like it at all. XD

One day I'll have a more detailed thing on her... P: I drew her earlier before as a lady in a generic-looking along with the Valkyrie girl with the spear and the guy with the sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment