Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Figure drawing arts! D:< I am having SO much of a thrill with doing more regularly timed figure drawings (every Tuesdays, now). I haven't done that in about a year or so, I believe. XD I used to take classes at a local community college, but it seems they're recently stated enforcing a "you must take the pre-requisite art level 1 course" thing. My cousin and I believe it's because of the massive budget cuts going through the school that they want stricter enforcement on classes. 


2 MIN CHARCOAL

This is probably THE BEST one I did the entire session. I mean THE best, her face is just so freaking beautiful. My friend added an extra little face and writing on the side.

(Honestly, this was just too much fun not to put up. XD My friends and I were having some fun while the model was taking a break)
2 MIN CHARCOAL

Random 2 minute ones. I somewhat liked that incomplete one at the top. At the same time, I feel like I wasn't pushing the movement enough. :/ Needs more RHYTHM.
2 MIN CHARCOAL


I somewhat liked the general feel of this page. Too bad I forgot to flip it over, huh? >__>; Well... I didn't really feel like it, either. So sorry. Oooops.
10 MIN CHARCOAL

This is one of my for reals favorite thing I personally did in the session. i'm a bit mad that the back leg was unfinished, but I'll live with it. I'm also a bit miffed that the entire thing smudged while I was carrying it home. It had a more crisp look to it before then.
20 MIN PASTELS

A girl I was sitting next to during the figure drawing session really liked this one.

Honestly, I just felt like I NEEDED to take a moment to make a color puke work. XD I have this bad habit of using color, then just... puking it up all over the page.

The only planning involved in it was to start with a cool color, then end with a warm color to make the lighter parts of the body more... stand-outy? I dunno.~ I wrote bad French at the top corner, too. It says "je pense" which means "I think".

2MINUTES CHARCOAL


This pose looked so regal! Such a shame I wasn't working faster, though... Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment