Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hm, looks like I'll be posting my figure drawing from this week's Tuesday session late again. XD I haven't taken the pictures with my camera, yet, so for now I have some random digital sketchie stuffs.

 
This is a sketch of a "luxury golf-cart" I saw online. I kinda want one so I can feel fancy, even though I don't like golf. P: I don't even have the patience for mini-golf sometimes. It just looks so glorious to own! 

I was sitting by the window so I decided to draw what was outside of the window I was looking through. In the end I had to leave that spot earlier than intended because it turns out the outlet I was using to charge my laptop was dead and totally not working. I feel like such a derp for not noticing that earlier. D: 















It's the inside of an ice cream shop I made up from my imagination. YES, it is suuuper puke-purple-pink-colored. And those chairs and that table... totally not in perspective, they look like a piece of the wallpaper! D: It was a quickie I did for fun. Originally there was supposed to be a character in there, but... he was so out of perspective I decided "NO", so enjoy the blankness. (You would thank me for it if you saw the original horror)

No comments:

Post a Comment