Saturday, July 7, 2012



 Laaate Tuesday figure drawing submissions.  I think I'm getting slightly better, and it's hopefully not a false hope. XD This model was great, he made a lot of dynamic poses. Reminded me of Hellenic Greek statues the way he posed.

<--- 1 or 2 min ones? Didn't look at the paper. They were quick ones was all I could remember. I think they're ones, though... P: 

 Two minutes.
 Two... dangit, I need to track this down in my mind a bit better. >__<
Uh... Five? Or ten? Sorry. =___=
 20 minute one for sure. I didn't finish it, but I think it turned out okay in the end, at least. The only thing, now, looking at it again is that some spots have unrealistically high amounts of contrast. P: Maybe it would have cleared up better with more time, but I can't be sure. This one wasn't bad in terms of a study, so I'll go with liking this one okays.
 Five minutes. The last ones in the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment