Monday, August 8, 2011

I haven't posted in over a week! Work and other stuff. I'm so bad with this. I NEED to find a rhythm and om between posting on this blog and other stuff! GAAAAH! (Yes, I liken myself to being overdramatic. ;) Hehe)


This is "Cameron Christopher Carson". I usually plays his character (I make up all these characters, have you guys noticed? >__>; And I give them all different versions of their lives, too) this way. The brother from the first post of his character is his split personality - I just like to split the two and make them brothers sometimes. He lives in Liverpool and his occupation is a chemist. He lives with his dog in a small flat even his flat is pretty small even though he could easily afford a bigger one than the one he has. His car is kinda small and old-ish and his computer is outdated. Cameron is kinda eccentric. His dog's name is "Fluffy", he's a sheepdog puppy.

Characters William Amherst and his brother Jackie (Jackson) Amherst who is usually his sister Molly (Amelia) when I use him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment