Monday, August 8, 2011

This character's name is "Martin Erxol". She has a robotic arm and a robotic eye. She lost her arm when she was little in an accident of some sort and the eye she chose to get it. Her arm can do neat stuff like shoot this laser thing (it's not deadly, it's just in case for self defense). I don't know how to describe her personality (sorry for my lack of words). She's a travelling buddy with Ark.

The two in the morning in some random spacey motel thingy.
Her as a younger girl on the left.
Random pictures of her and Ark with ponchos.
her when she was younger.

Her in her alternate outfit and her usual outfit.

3 comments:

  1. omgomg huge art dumpppp!!! :D
    That sheep dog puppy is SO ADORABLE haha sorry first thing that caught my eye (I just love dogs) Lovely sketches too! have you thought about doing those huge spreads that people do with all the characters together?
    And where are the digital works (like the diff-color-eyed dude wip?!?) the ones you posted in this are beautiful but they are reposts from before!! I want some amazing new digital art too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reposts? Oops. I just picked some folders and started dumping. >__<; (I'm so derp!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD Just draw more pics, woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete