Thursday, August 18, 2011



This is the heterochromia guy that I had a WIP of from a long while ago. (Maybe) I'll get back to that one another day when I feel better about my not amazing skills. Until then - enjoy this. It was done first from a value practice thing. I decided not to worry too, too much about anatomy and such on this one so that I would focus more on coloring and digi-painting versus the anatomy.

I SHOULD have worried a bit more about anatomy since the guy is y'know... naked, but I guess I didn't. (I decided not to draw a penis if anyone noticed XD) Ah, well. Next time, I suppose! :D The guy is supposed to be scrawny - but I don't know if I got that. And the reason why the lips look weird is that I left purple lipstick on him because I kinda liked it.

A cousin of mine noted that he looked super androgynous. Haha!
This is kinda for you, Susie - now you can see the heterochromia guy... and he's NAKED. :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh what?? this is the same wip? looks so different! (or do you just mean same guy, different piece haha)
    And yeah anatomy is such a HUGE subject (struggling with it at the moment... lol) To me he doesn't look scrawny at all, he looks just about right for a guy (lean-ish) And I LOVE how so tastefully he is covering his man-bits... xD But my favorite part, is his face (the expression :D) I really, really hope you finish this one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same guy different piece, actually. XD The first WIP I showed was reeeaallly bad. The pose wasn't even dynamic or anything like that! lol When (if D:) I get around to refining this one - I'mma make him look scrawny! D:< (Or so I hope I can... >___>; )

    ReplyDelete