Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Four entire days without updating mon blog. Errrghhh... I feel so guilty... 

For my animation class, I drew some tonal drawings... but I forgot to take photos of them before I turned them in. >___>; So uh, whoops? Dunno when I'll get them back, but that's okay... I need to try making myself do more tonal drawings anyways (time to whip out le gouache XD). 

And in my physical notebook, I've been TRYING to will myself to more and more leg drawings. I'm still stuck on memorizing how them under layer calf muscles work... 

Enjoy some doodles.



For the last two sketches, I feel lazy for basically leaving them in empty white space... Need to brave myself into integrating them into environments - otherwise all those horrible attempts at making them would be for not! 



No comments:

Post a Comment