Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Art study buddy time with Atelo~
~ yayyy~ :D

These were from imagination and some of them were fixed - it's probably which ones were fixed and which ones weren't. From the beginning compared to the end, I have found that I had a lot of misconceptions of feet.
These were from life, I used my own feet as refs. the one in the corner was the last one I did and I did that sooo sloppily and rushedly that it came out looking all strange. O_O; It's like a clubbed foot.
I traced a few pictures of photos of feet that I found in order to try to get an idea of the planes of feet, since I obviously had no idea how it really worked. Again, feet are weeeiirddd..
I did a skeleton gesture thing under the feet. It was hard because the skeletons were not necessarily posed in the same way as the original ref, so I had to mix refs around to try and figure it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment