Saturday, April 14, 2012

Some random studies I did~

For some reason I've been on this random African tribe binge. No tribe in particular, just random ones. P: I lost the link to the original photo... =___= But here is a small practice I did based off of a photo. I wish I had the photo - he looked SO cool!

I realized from my group studies of landscapes/cityscapes with Atelo , that I SUCK hard at them. So I did a lot of extra ones. They're kind of sucking... =__= This one is of somewhere in South Africa (I kept NONE of the photos I reffed. ;___; )

This landscape is COMPLETELY made up. I just did it, using fictional colors to see if I could make it look half-convincing. Not even, but it's better than the first ones I tried, so I'll go with it!

This one is of a canyon photo because I realized I suck suuuper hard at canyons. I think I got an inkling of how to do it, but not yet.

I hope I reach a jump soon in my scapes - because they are KILLING me.

No comments:

Post a Comment