Thursday, April 5, 2012

Okay, I haven't disappeared and (so far) I don't think I'm going to. But I have a BIG graphite rendering project to do that's due on Tuesday (HOLY CRAP!!!), and accounting for the fact that I have 22 hours of work to do during the days I have left (I won't be at home for 25 hours if I include lunch breaks).

Until then, this is a quick comp for my graphite project.


Quick comp or not, it really pisses me off how little clarity it has and how I didn't pay attention to tones and values like... at all. =__= But I'm not going to complain since I understand it and I'll just tell myself that's all that's important... right? '__'

If anyone thinks the composition is ugly PLEASE tell me~ :D

These are my refs:
To Jooolia~, this is one of the photos I took at the horse place. I'll take you there one day, promise!

I got this photo off the internet, but the quality of this photo is GREAT (maybe too small, though... but as long as I squint, I'll hopefully be able to pull it off)


No comments:

Post a Comment