Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Busy for a bout the last week with art homework. Ugghh...


A doodle I did as a break one day when I SHOULD have been doing homework. UGGHHH. It's actually a  re-imagining of a work I did a loooong time ago~. I was feeling doubtful that I improved at all after all these years, so I decided to do a re-do of something old. I did the original in 2007. I feel like I improved! Buuuut not as much as I would have liked to. DAMMIT! >_< I'll try to improve on the positive, though. There IS a forward instead of a backwards thing going on. >__>;

Two of my homework assignments cuuuuuubeesss... (more of them)
I solved a cube puzzle and then was supposed to draw it and make it cast a shadow along a wall. I actually messed up the puzzle... it's supposed to not be cut out like I did. =___= Imagine that thing wasn't cut up (except for that hole in the center) - that's how it was SUPPOSED to look like... But I think I DID place the shadows in the right spots!

A cube with animal print. I put too much contrast on the darker plane. P: Oh, well... 

No comments:

Post a Comment