Tuesday, October 16, 2012

 Self-portrait. I think I spent a LONG time on construction, then at some point during the line quality I got REALLY sick of looking at my face in the mirror and gave up on myself. I flipped the mirror over to the background without my face... hence why my face and the background are in two different sorts of perspective OOPS.
 Drawing for my friend. It's of her characters, one is invisible so the other looks like he's making out with the air. I drew in a doodlette thing in the back.

Figure drawing tonal thing. It was supposed to be drawn tonally... I think I almost got it, but I think it's too dark so I kinda hate it. =___=; Squint, Laura, squint!














Two "sexy" guys. They're supposed to be identical twins, but they both have a bit of a different figure just out of personal life choices (NOT MADE OBVIOUS IN THE DRAWING HAHAHA).

There's a real reason for this... really. >__> BLAME YEVIE!

J/k... the real reason was to draw men in horribly awkward positions that women are usually forced in for glamour-type photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment