Monday, October 8, 2012

DUMP!!!! Most of the things here are figure studies because I feel like I have a MAJOR lack of making things look voluminous and solid in line drawings. I wanted to try remedying that by endlessly drawing figures as blocks. P:

This drawing was 20 minutes
 10 minutes
 5 minutes on top, 10 on bottom.
5 minutes on right. 2 minutes on left.
 Assortments of one and two minute studies.

 Random drawings from everyday life of blocking figures out.




Zoo drawings.

... I have NO idea what that is... O_o;

3 comments:

  1. Holy shet dude! You're improving so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally don't see it, but I'll definitely take your word for you - you're stuff is always getting awesomer, too, you know!?O:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bullcrap Manda. When I saw these I was like SOOOO MUCH VOLUME!!!!!!!!

    P.S. Listen to Julia, she's right on the money!

    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete