Monday, December 16, 2013

Some doodles I did a few days ago. 


Ark and Marcus looking at a weird leech-snail thing. 

A small, quick portrait thing I did of Mia and her siblings. I wanted the siblings to all have the same eye color as their mother. It's very obvious that one of them has a different biological father than the other two. XD The little girl is also the youngest between all of them with Mia being the oldest. Bonnie marries another person after Cliff leaves, hence the one more blond child in this sibling lineup. 

Something I had a sudden art craving to draw while listening to "Manchild" by Eels. I just had a weird binge of wanting to draw Ark being comforted by someone? Don't ask me why, I just did. XD After looking at the original sketch I had for this drawing, I can't help but feel like as if I liked the initial feeling I had in the thumbnail better than this sketch. I think it's probably because of the fact that the thumbnail had a bit more extreme of a down angle from The guy on the right's perspective so it looked more like he was looking down at someone and taking care of him versus this flat view I did in the end. Meh... May re-do it some time. =__=

PS - ignore the text. >__> it's just cheesy junk my brain likes to put in as text. 

The song played at the end of the Futurama episode "Game of Tones" and I just fell in love with that song, and the scene that it played during was equally beautiful - one of my favorite Futurama moments, including the older series runs list of episodes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment