Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Been stuck in a "everything I do is terrible!!! D: " rut as of late. Most of it stemming from the fact that I don't think that my technical skills have improved much this year. But, I'm going to again... try to get out of that rut again for the umpteenth time. :B 

Anyways... doodles! 



This is a doodle of a character I've been working on lately. She ended up with that funny rooster shaped hair thing while I was doodling some random shapes to add to her and the shape just stuck with me. XD I wanted to try making her shorter-proportioned than I usually draw, knowing that I have a habit of drawing long, long legs. I think  I need to tweak her proportions some more, but that will have to come another time. 











I used to LOVE the Powerpuff Girls, it was the thing that dominated my life when I was 8. I felt an urge to make a sloppy ten minute doodle of them all after watching the new special that aired on the 20th. :> And I can't get that Wish I Were A Powerpuff Girl song out of my head. Maybe I'll draw some more Powerpuff Girls some time, but I always get that itching feeling whenever I draw fanart because I always end up feeling like I'm being judged harshly when I do fanart, even though I've done it before and I know nobody really cares. =___=

Other than those doodles that I saved and didn't delete for once... I did some vehicle designs (or disastrously tried to @__@). Maybe I'll post my progress on really bad vehicle attempts another day~.

No comments:

Post a Comment