Wednesday, October 30, 2013




SO SATURATTTEEDDD! @___@ all of these drawings were done on my laptop which for some reason has a not-so-wonderful saturation level. Like, everything is so desaturated on my laptop so whenever I see the stuff I do on my desktop I'm all "WHOAH! OAO That is BRIGHT!!!!" .  The guy with the hearts scarf in the second picture looked much paler on my laptop, and the girl with the green hair did not have a skin tone as reddish as that. A great example of what the difference between a good monitor and a bad one. 

The top two is some recent stuff, the bottom is something old. 

The top are some studies I did yesterday. I was doing studies for a while so I did the bust doodles you see below that. The study was I basically grab a random texture and try to make it into a blob, ball-ish form. I did a crab and chick again. XD They're much better than the first time I did them, I think, so I am quite pleased... and no eyedropper tool since I need to can my reliance on it. D < Grrr.... The texture in the middle is a blobfish and I added some slime on it for effect. Teehee. Lower on the page is an unfinished apple study. 

The third one on the bottom is an old doodle I did a while ago. Her name is Allena and she's a MTF trans woman. I drew her in a bunny suit because I wanted to draw her looking all sexy because she's super skittish. =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment