Tuesday, October 29, 2013















Some doodles I did after doing studies more or less for hours on end. XD The top is me wanting to make blobby shapes since I was just playing around with some brushes. The top left corner is a toy car I doodled in.

The bottom is a drawing of Daniel. I tried looking into alternative designs for his microphone thing. I tried a more old-school walkie-talkie kind of direction, but I've now decided I still like that vintage microphone sort of design. I'll play with that some more another time, maybe I'll combine it? P :Heehee. We'll see.

Daniel is supposed to be materializing from the ground while mouthing words into his unconnected microphone like he usually does. XD I wanted to make it look like something scary if he just appeared in front of you even though he seems like a mute lunatic who's talking into an old microphone/walkie-talkie thing that's not connected to anything. Yeah... I have a butts sense of humor. :B

I'll post a few more studies at another date~

Also, I have an idea for a sketch next time. I was thinking about a squeeze-tube puppy thing... you'll see, if I get to it.~>__>

No comments:

Post a Comment