Thursday, June 6, 2013




Aaaanywaayss... First three things are commissions I did for some people at Fanime. Fanime was a nice experience and my partners and I made a very great amount of profit considering this was our first time selling, and the fact that our spot was in the back corner facing a wall. =___= (I'm still a bit miffed on that, but oh, well.) The last one has WEIRD colors because it was made in CYMK in order to better accommodate for printing. I swear the blue is NOT that obnoxious in the real file. >_<

My favorite is probably that Link as Kamina one. I wasn't very sure how to execute it since the guy said he wanted the iconic parts of the gear that Link had like his sword and shield. P: I really wanted to show that shield design, but when I positioned it in a way to show off the shield, the pose did not seem as dynamic so I gave up on that thought. D: On the furry commission, I'm going to keep in mind that I need to draw more lizards and stuff. That dragon took me SO long and I'm still not really fond of it. >__>; Agghh... At least the guy liked it.

At the moment I'm planning on selling at Japan Expo at the Santa Clara Convention Center in August. O: It's realllyy pricy, though, which is a big downer, but I hope it will go will if I go, despite it being their first time as a convention. XD Hopefully that will go over well! O:


One last thing is this cup I doodled. :V I'm a bit sick at the moment and without much to do so I told myself to draw whatever was on my table. It's not finished, especially since I spent a lot of time on the cup handle. Turns out I'm not very good at drawing cup handles. O___O I also realized how much black there was on my table. =___= It was a pain in my rear end to separate all the black objects in terms of shape and stuff. I think I mostly got it. If I wanted to continue this some more, I think I would have gone back to render those wires a bit better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment