Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hooooly crud, I have not updated this blog in like... forevah! D: So, now it's time to update this shizzle up!!! A lot of these sketches are old, but I'm hoping since my friend Suzie is back, there will be more arting stuff to put on here! :D Yaaay. ARTING! 


This is a can of cola that was on my desk. I added my earbuds in there at the last second (you can probably tell...) because the composition was getting sooo ugly with that big block of empty space! >__< I feel like I got the general idea of a can, but it just wasn't... correct. P: I think the can was too fat, but at least it looks like a can, so I'll go with it. XD


FANARTTTT... I LOVE Keroro Gunsou, and this is my favorite character, Dororo. Dororo is a ninja! O:< I decided to use this for fun and a small texture experiment. He's supposed to be an alien frog, so I tried to make his skin shiny in some of them. I also tried making the basketball look less smooth and more like it has those bumps that basketballs have. Dunno if I really achieved that in the end. I obviously ignored the texture of the sword and the sword holder... oops? XD 


I'm trying to draw more people who are not Caucasian. Obviously... I have a lot to learn. ;__; The girl is supposed to be black, but she ended up looking more Hispanic. >_< Argh.  Keep working, Laura! 

No comments:

Post a Comment