Thursday, March 29, 2012

Master disaster studies! D:

Doing it with my awesome buddy Joolia. But her's were like... legit. >__>;


This is the second (not as bad one) that I did. This was a copy of a Renoir-Mademoiselle. I'm sorry, world... it was not beautiful. =___=;


This was a (WTF ;__; ) attempt at a Caravaggio. Of course, I obviously didn't do too well. Oh, well. Hopefully this will all work out in the end and one day I will be able to get a Caravaggio 40% correct! D:< YEEEEHHH. But for now... his face looks like a freaking troll ate his head and tried to re-make it by gluing it together with his troll-y saliva!

I can't find the original, but I found this: http://www.barbaraprocopio.com/images/caravaggio.jpg The original that I found was much bigger and it had more stuff in the frame like a table and stuff, but I can't seem to find it. This is the closest one that I can find right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment