Wednesday, March 21, 2012

No, no I don't have any excuses. Just me being uh... lazy. =__=; Why do I even bother having this blog? Hehe. One day I'll get better at this (posting) - gotta develop better habits! I feel especially bad when I see people dedicating their time to making once a day posts for a looong time.

I based it off of the feeling I got from the sound of a song called "El Condor Pasa". Paul Simon did an English version with his own lyrics but the original tune is not his. I just thought the sound was an interesting mood.
I started it when I should have been studying for an exam so uh... never finished it...

Texture studies~ because I'm really, really, really, reaaallly bad at it... The crab claw texture, I think, came out the most successful. The chick's looks like dog fur and the tomato... I dunno... it just doesn't seem right to me. My cousin says the tomato looks fine, but like I said, I still don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Omg! A post from mandypie! :DD
    I love the design of the condor dude! I sorta wish you had finished it! haha, but I suppose finals are more important! :P
    Love the texture studies.. I should do some xD I actually think the tomato one came out great, I don't know why you don't like it! I guess the chick fuzz looks like dog fur b/c the strands are drawn longer. Fur is SO hard to do ;-;
    Keep posting! evven if it's just one day per week :p

    ReplyDelete