Friday, November 18, 2011

Woowww... so bad with the "once a week update" minimum thing. >__>; It's been over a week since I last updated... =___= And for that I guess that means DUMP TIME (sorry!).

First off, this club I joined at my college offers a 3 times a week figure drawing session for $4 a session (suuuper good price!). So the first dump will be my figure drawings.




Above are the 2 minute ones I did. At one point I stopped altogether because the pastels I used were REALLY bad. By bad I mean it was hurting my hands bad. The pigment would not show up on the paper unless you really SCRAPED it onto the page. My hand started really cramping up so I gave myself a small break.



Above are the five minutes ones - the last ones I got to do before having to go home. I did it in watercolor to give my hand a rest if anything. My hands were starting to cramp up with charcoals, pastels, etc. so I picked up a brush which allowed my hands to lax up more and went through the five minute poses with watercolor paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment