Monday, November 7, 2011

I was at the school library today looking through a collection of clothing catalogues from the 1920s. I drew in my sketchbook then decided to give it a shot by sketching some out digitally. I sorta regret it, now D: Ah, my lord... The lady's head came out too puny and her umbrella is like... wtf is that? ; A ; But anyways, I'm kinda uploading it since I haven't uploaded a sketch in a while. XD


I haven't mentioned yet on this blog but I've been watching Glee for the past few years. It's mainstream and admittedly over the top (very much so!) but it's still a show I enjoy watching. Yeah - how does that relate to anything?

I auditioned for something called "The Glee Project":

http://thegleeprojectcasting.com/Auditions/View/4097456

Call it shameless advertising? Haha! Anyways, I'll talk more about this in another time but for now cheers or something. O_O; (You don't have to click it if you don't want to.) For now sorry it's not so great - I finished it up laaaate at night and I didn't want to disrupt anyone and I had school the next day. I don't think I'm winning in the first place but I wanted to just do something with my time, I suppose~

No comments:

Post a Comment