Friday, November 4, 2011

First off, I'll give this thing I did about two weeks ago. I tried to draw a profile shot of John Lennon. Safe to say... I failed. ;____; I gave up pretty early in so maybe I coulda done more but... another day... >__>;

A painting practice doodle thing. I wanted to draw a face since I'm comfortable with that. I said earlier my goal was to figure out a painting style thing for myself. So... I did try and work on that. Dunno how it's going, though. Haha! However - I DO feel like I've improved which is a GOOD SIGN [insert my only clap for myself here].

The drawing is of a character named Adrian. I don't know why he's making that face either. P: He has braces in case no one noticed. D: And he's supposed to be Filipino - dunno if he looks it, though. >_<

In order Adrian, Jeanie (Janet), and Carly (Carolynne). Adrian appeared above the other two are new for anyone watching the blog, haha. P: My amaaazing friend Emu linked me a super funny link that consisted of the wrap party for Doctor Who http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s4Czla6tXc on David Tennant's leaving as the role of the Doctor. I made a funny spaz dance and felt like drawing some characters doing that so I did a quickie sketch thing and smashed them together like this. P:

I decided to re-post an updated version of this to point out some things I did as a change up to make it more "character sheety". I added his height next to his head. I sooo did not bother with weights because uh... that stuff fluctuates and I'm scared I might calculate out a number that's unrealistic.

And the cast thing that I stated in the last post was probably vague... More specifically I have different stories in my mind. Each story has its own set of characters. A cast is the story's set of characters. Ark's cast has been named "Pora Former Cast" as of yesterday (I might change it P: ).


OKAY! So a NEW one. This one is for Martin Erxol.

2 comments:

  1. wow Amanda! I don't know if you could tell but I think pics in this post (esp the first John Lennon one) was a step up for you. I really don't know why you think you failed with the John Lennon profile cuz I really love it. Colors for all of these are looking really great. (And I think I told you this before but I love miss Erxol's design :D) Keep it up!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a good sign then! ;A; My problem is that everything I do looks flaaaaat D:

    (tee hee, thanks! I think I might go back to her design and maybe plump up her figure another time, though. lol )

    and thanks - keep up the awesome stuff with YOU too!!! <3

    ReplyDelete