Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I kinda tried to draw Kaji in a more realistic style. I'm still kinda picking around with how I want her to ultimately look. Honestly, designing her became a bit awkward because I based the way she looked kinda off of a person I know in real life who doesn't really know me XD. When I get the chance and I think she's not looking I try jotting doodle notes of what she looks like. I did those notes some time after this doodle so a lot of it doesn't look like her... but that may be for the best because it'd be creepy if it seriously LOOKED just like her.

I drew a streak of stuff on "overlay" in photoshop. I thought it looked funny - don't ask. P: Haha

Character Ark's girl form Mia as a normal high school girl. It took me a while to decide on how a girl him would dress like and after seeing someone in real life I decided her casual dress is sorta like a dude's because she likes that. But she does have female attire that she has no problem wearing. The boots were because uh... I liked them and I can see her doing that. P:

The blonde girl who is supposed to be Ark/Mia's half-sister as a normal girl. She's supposed to be notably younger than her but... I have more fun drawing them as teenagers, I guess. P:

And sorry to everyone who has to suffer through talking about characters you don't even know - ha! ; A ;

4 comments:

  1. haha but its a good idea to base it off someone who exists... most people aren't too good at making up realistic faces since we can only draw what we know already.
    and I looove overlay I abuse it all the time! so I know wut u mean haha
    really like your chara designs but the guy's leg looks broken ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I looked at her face and I was all "duude, I see her enough. I might as well use it". That and I was running out of patience with looking up famous people for refs. Haha. I hope no one ever notices when they see sketches of the character, though. XD

    Actually, that's a girl. XD But yeaaaah it hecka does! I drew the legs too short so I just moved it on photoshop and was all too lazy to fix the not right looking-ness. D: Lazy meee~ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol wut is a girl?? sorry xD I thought it was a pretty boy with the lashes and stuff :P
    happy early Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See? There is a problem when I just keep drawing and talking about characters that might as well be strangers >__>; lol and thanks! Happy (belated from me) Halloween to you~ Did you enjoy your Halloween? :D

    ReplyDelete