Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's been exactly a week since I posted! See - I didn't forget. I'll try to kick myself into posting at least ONCE a week. So far it seems like I'm doing it... >___>;

This was stuff on the coffee table in my living room. It's a cup, tissue box, and asian back-scratcher. I'm not very good at still lives so I felt like I needed to practice. I also did one of some fake flowers (that were also on my coffee table. lol!), but I accidentally managed to delete it, somehow... >_< Some of it I'm okay with like the little scratchy part of the scratcher and the tissue box. But... I hate the cup because it looks like its dented inwards. D:

I made this while I was upset about something one day. (I really need to do a real anger painting next time! Haha.) As usual, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljnv3KGtcyI&fmt=18">I was listening to a song in my emo-ness D:< , and another Beatles song no less. Who's surprised that they're my favorite band? XD I was listening to the song as a way to calm myself down.


Ark and Martin dancing. I was messing around with some brushes and that's how the pink shape in the back came to be. Then I was all "hey, I should draw something to that". I, being the lame self I am - drew two people dancing.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA that asian back scratcher!! gives me nostalgic images of wrinkly brown cabbage grannies back in asia lounging under the shade with that thing... I think part of the reason why the cup looks flat is you didn't blend from dark to light, but light to dark...

    The abstract painting really disturbs me for some reason... it really gets the negativity across. :o

    and I love playing with brushes too :DDDDDD (although the vast majority never ends up being used beyond the initial experiment) what's weird though is I think I recognize some of the brushes you used D: where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... I think I see what you mean - thanks. :) (I didn't think the order mattered! haha)

    And I'm glad it did, I guess. XD I'm not sure what it means but if it gets the feel then it works out for me. Teehee.

    And I honestly forgot... I looked up painting brushes for PS7 on google and clicked around some links and that's all I remember of it... Sorry - my memory was no good =___=;

    ReplyDelete
  3. looll ok!! and thanks so much for your critique on the charcoals! I wrote waay more in re on the original post, but I wanted to let you know IT HELPED ME SO MUCH ^_^ yoo should be my art teacher <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! :) And no - thank YOU for helping me. If I was a teacher I'd probably cry because everyone would be better than me! XD

    ReplyDelete