Friday, September 2, 2011

Ready for Major Dumpage

Awright. I like to sketch between classes and during my break times at work so I got sketchbook doodles. I hope you enjoy them and my bad commentary for pretty much all of theeeem~~~~ D:<

First, I DID do a few digital things so I'll post that first.

They're the two vampire chicks I drew a loooong time ago but in modern times. This is what a lazy bone sketch by me looks like. SORRY YOU HAD TO SEE IT. :(
Painting ATTEMPT!!! O:< His name is Cliff, he's Ark's father. He's camping... in the desert... in the sunset... I dunno, either.



2 comments:

  1. Nice, the vampire chicks remind me of fashion illustrations :p
    good start to the painting too .. is the fire in a cage?? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion illustrations? Whoah! When you mention it I can sorta see it now... And yeah, the fire is in a cage. XD It's a weird story involving me being funny and thinking there should be some invention for a fire cage where he's from. =__=; I know I'm lame. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete