Monday, September 5, 2011

For some reason my camera was having weird things in which where I would adjust the picture and for some reason the file gets deleted after I fix it... (some of it was necessary so that I could flip the picture to be right-side up) So here's a sketch dump at last... I have a bunch of pictures saved so I'm thinking I best slowly post a few at a time so it looks like this thing is alive. =___=;

A character named "Daiky" (his full name is Daisuke Sato) as a girl. Dunno what her girl name would be. The woman with the black hair is his Mom as a young girl/woman/whatever >__>;.

MOAR bad Hetalia fanart~ I noticed in the middle that I drew England the most. XD I tried to draw France more since I drew the least of him on the page (sorry Big Brother France~). Hence why there's a little chibi him on the bottom left corner waving. I used to be okay with most of them but when I look at them again I take it back. D:< Now I don't like them that much... =_=;


Here's another Hetalia thing! Heta-mochis~ I drew a Germany one next to an Italy one. :D
Daiky's Mom and his Mom's twin sister.



SPONGEBOB freakin' SQUAREPANTSSS!!! I like this show - I dare anyone to tell me about how unawesome I am for liking it 'cause I don't care! O:< I drew this mainly as a joke for my cousin who told me to draw "Squidward". After that I decided to fill up the page with some other Spongebob stuff like Spongebob himself and Patrick. Then I added the sea-bear and the sea-rhino for more giggles. XD

1 comment: