Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Alright... I finally gave myself some time to do some digital stuff (at the expense of some flashcards I told myself to make >___>; ). I only did one little thing and a WIP to show - enjoy.

This I did on my new livestream account livestream which I tried for the first time that day with this really not so amazing thing here... I was loosely inspired with the circus idea that came from me listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCiG7xoEb2Y">Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite by The Beatles.


This is a quick sketch/digital sketch-painting practice thing that I did. I admit it's really sloppy and some parts can't really even be considered "refined", polished, or anything along the lines of that... Ah, well... This is just practice because I'm trying to figure out digital painting, see? So far I make lots of blocks of colors since I tend to make super muddy colors when I try to mix them. QAQ This character is Ark's father Cliff.

So far his story is iffy and I COULD change it, the only thing that's stayed so far is that his life kinda sucks. His mother died when he was very little and his father was an alcoholic who died on him when he was somewhere between a teenager or in his 20s. He paid for his father's coffin even though he was broke and was the guy who had to bury it in the end.

1 comment:

  1. lots of solid blocks of colors is the way to go!!! :D
    and POST MORE!!!! maybe draw some more scenes with cliff >:D

    ReplyDelete