Thursday, March 5, 2015


Classwork I've been working on lately. The teacher wants us to also make a night time version of the tree painting as part of a 'portfolio' set of sorts. She wants to make a day to night wipe. I'm excited for the results! :) And the next phase of the assignment after this is to make a tree design based off of the trees we're painting. Very looking forward to thaatttt~! *A* (Just wish the teacher told us we'd be stuck with these trees for like... forever because my tree is such an inconvenience to get to whenever I want to do studies of it. ;____; ) 

The second is a Redoute graphite master copy. Words cannot describe how much I dislike using graphite for rendering projects. When I got out my graphite set, it was almost brand new since I stopped using it after the first semester graphite rendering class. =___=;

It is just such a painstaking and slow medium. It's so patience driving.

But the bright side about this assignment is that I can truly see how far I've come in terms of art from this. My first semester in my animation/illustration class was such a disaster. I was clueless and kept messing up everything, I was even ranked pretty low during a class poll thing. But this semester I was put in a 'top' list with some other great classmates by the teacher (who is a tough, tough teacher) and it makes me wish I was as good of a student then as I am now. Maybe I'd be better if that was true, but too late to think on that now, right? xD 

On to the future~.c




No comments:

Post a Comment