Monday, January 27, 2014


















This is something I doodled in about forty minutes to an hour (???) while I was staying in a hotel at night. I didn't want to be obnoxious and turn on the lights in the hotel room while everyone else was sleeping, so I was just doodling junk for a while. I suddenly noticed after an hour of doodling about that I was positioned in the line of sight from a big mirror. Peering upon my reflection and noticing my laptop light put lighting to my face, I decided to do that before bed so that I can feel like I did something productive before sleeping.

I was sleeping on the floor by the window, hence the curtains behind me. the dark shape lump on the right is one of the beds I was sleeping behind.

I am still a bit mad at the colors now that I seem them on my desktop because I painted it on my laptop with the holy unreliable screen color/saturation/contrast/etc... and now the blues I put in look too saturated to me while they looked washed out like I intended on my laptop screen. =__= I was too lazy to retouch it, so everyone's just going to have to bear with this being it.

----
I was at AOD in Burlingame over the weekend (reason why I was in a hotel room this weekend). Along with that, just a day before heading off to con was my first day of class this semester. O: So, basically... I've been busy with assortment of random things all week. :B I'll hopefully be able to just hit  a groove of just concentrating on all my studies and schoolwork eventually. I have no cons to attend to until March, so the prospects of me just hitting into a groove of some sort looks good... Provided I don't screw myself over with my inability to organize and schedule. ;___; Oh, the ways I sabotage my own life...

No comments:

Post a Comment