Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I have not updated in forever... =___=; I decided to just concentrate on my schooling. But then as soon as my finals were over, my computer got a hard disk error so... no real computer access. >__>; I'm just using my brother's computer right now.

Anyways... here's some random sketches I drew last night. I've been stuck with an art block recently, but with the help of Wagner, I'm hopefully over it, now~

I tried drawing two girls and comparing figures. I'm mad, I don't think they look different at all. =___= Oooops... keep working, Laura!

I drew Molly with a spear and short hair. Spears are cool.

 Molly in a Valkyrie sort of costume based off of Brunhilde's and as a proper lady in the corner. I drew her looking a little older in the corner. Most of the drawings were supposed to be sort of teenage aged and a few were adult age.
 Heather as Isolde, I guess? >__>; But she has no Tristan so she's just a random lady... with a dress. And she also got a Valkyrie costume in the bottom.
 I just wanted to draw Molly looking cool with a spear and a cape.
 William in two costumes based off of depictions of Sigurd I've seen. One in armor and two in uh... animal fur or something? I have no idea.
More clothesless people! I still don't think anyone has a different looking look. =___=

No comments:

Post a Comment