Sunday, April 12, 2015


















And so I update on this blog 5000 years later... Dx

This what some stuff I'm currently working on for class. The bottom ones are some tree silhouette ideations and the top is a finalized design. I chose to refine the bottom corner design from the first page.

The next phase of the tree painting class is to design a tree and put them in an environment like as if it were a screencap from a video game, a film, or an animated feature. My original plan was to make it like as if for an animated feature, but so far it looks more like a video game design - whoops. >__>;

Next phase is to do some composition thumbnails to make a layout. :) Hopefully that goes well. *A*

I spent a lot of time of that tree design on finding a process. I think I spent just as much time setting it up as I did on actually painting it. I think it's a process I'm going to develop more on because once everything's set up the painting portion goes by pretty quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Such a great work. Art is so beautiful. wish you to check out this BT password

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog.Thank you so much for share.
    Please check out my site Reset Hotmail Password

    ReplyDelete