Thursday, February 19, 2015









Gonna start off my long hiatus with a small dump of stuff. xD The top is a sketch of a tree for class. The bottom is a painting of it, also for class. My reference was very, very unclear so I didn't know what to make of a lot of what I was looking at for the painting. I tried painting with the marque tool for this one. It looks flat, very flat - but I feel like it has an interesting look to it at least. xD 


I am totally ashamed of myself as to how severely this blog was during my Summer vacation. Orz 

But for reals, I had a long, relaxed Summer vacation and went studying abroad from September to the end of January. One of the greatest experiences of my life. It was expeeennssivee... but well worth it. +w+ If I had more money and wasn't worried about graduating sooner, I would have loved to stay in England for a full year. But alas, my resources are limited. :/

I'll hopefully talk about it more in some later posts since I did do a few sketches while I was in England and in Europe. (Sadly nothing too exciting xD )

No comments:

Post a Comment