Sunday, March 3, 2013

Okay, I've been busy with school lately  But beyond that, I DO have things to show, I suppose, however I guess I never have anything I felt like worth posting. =__=; As of recent my tablet's broken which is bothering me so I need to get a new one, I think. P: Until then, I guess enjoy some pencil sketches.

Some sloppy stuff is better than nothing, right? Haha~

 Adrian and his little sister Tammy. Just random busts 'cuz I uh... I'm lame. :P I usually draw them in a more stylized way so I decided to draw them in a less stylized way... sorta?
 HETALIA FANART OMGGGG. The amount of meditation I put into drawing Italy was more than I think I should have been spending.... orz

 Same with the meditation I put into Romano's! D<<

Above is a character from an opera. I drew an exaggerated version of Cherubino  singing a love song to the Countess.

Below is Daiky. He has sexy leggings under his shorts because I think that's cool. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment