Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Illustration I did for class based off of the word "epic". I have NO idea what those lines on the stairs were. I tried to make some cool effect but I think it fell flat. =__=; Oops. And that little bubble with the lady at the top... I think that clashed with the mood O: Well... it looked better in the thumbnail? XD Haha.

I'm fine with the composition, but I think there are a lot of technical tweaks I should have done P:

Bottom is a more rendered version of Ark. I think I like the way he looks in his super simplified stylized way better. MUCH better, it just... suits him. XD I'm generally okay with this one, his face was a pain in my rear end to get right and his hair... I gave up on his unrealistically poking all over the place hair. I invested my time into two or three refs and it's still not right - that's what I get for trying to make sense of unrealistic hair, though, right? Last finished-ish thing I did before my tablet went "BSDFEFRIERJPEWIORJ"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment