Thursday, December 13, 2012

 Lighting practice. Warm light on top, cool lighting on the bottom.

 This conference ended before I managed to finish drawing them all. >__>


 Compositional practices.








 Drawing text to practice my shapes observation skills.


 Small, weird story thing based off of how I felt about weird things when I was 11.








 Some random notes I made while looking at the architectural notes of the Bascillica in Italy. Engineering GENIUS. I LOVE IT.
 I've done many, many self-portraits of myself in my life so I decided to do a spin on it and do a cut out of myself. The head DOES move a little bit, and in case anyone is curious (most people seem to get curious...) the moving parts are made of paperclip and tape. The paperclip is the wiring that lets the head swing.

This actually took a lot longer than it looks like because I made very careful drawing constructions before I cut it out if you can see the backside of the papers.

 I sorta like how that coke can turned out.
 What a lazy page... BLAGH, I say, BLAGH.
 I tried to make it look like some cheesy book story thing. The drawings are sooo bad that I think the story failed to look glorious. =__= Oh well...
 I did a IPA vowel chart to mouth shape thing. I just wanted to make sure that I would know how to draw mouth shapes in different vowels for my own reference in the future, hehe. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment